20160612

Confessions of a Homebody


Since I already finished my foundation studies, I'm now unemployed and becoming a homebody. Homebody is basically a person who loves to stay at home. Some people might downgrade homebodies as being unadventurous but geez, do they even know how much fun staying at home!!? I believe I'm not the only person who loves to stay at home :3

As a homebody, I find it hard to reject my friends' invitation to hang out. It's mainly because I don't want to hurt their feelings but at the same time, I don't really want to go out because most of the times(not all hangouts fail tho), the hangout plans would fail miserably *sobs sobs* and I eventually regret going out lol. Besides, I don't want to go out because I don't want to waste money. I mean like, why do I have to waste money when I can get free food, wifi and bed at home?? :3


The best part of being a homebody is the activities lol :D

SLEEPING
Yes this is obviously the best thing ever :3 I mean, I'd rather spend hours by sleeping instead of spending my time to go out and meet people! Well, I guess this explains well why I'm always sleepy when I meet people >0<

Watching dramas/cartoons/TV shows/movies
Besides sleeping, watching TV shows alone on the bed with comforter and some food is also very fun. I can spend my time finishing the whole season of a drama lol. And of course, MOVIE MARATHONS (save money ayyy)!

Fangirling
Yes one of the activities that I would do, fangirling over some hot actors or any cute singers. It's fun anyway hahaha :")

Surfing the internet
Who doesn't love to surf the internet? Thanks to the internet, I discover the best song ever, Pink Fluffy Unicorns dancing on rainbows

Reading
From reading books to fanfics to blogs, reading is a good activity for me. It feels like I'm entering into a different dimension.

Work Out
LMAO not a real work out just a simple workout everyday :D

Karaoke~
No need to explain this.

Doing nothing/Blank out

last but not least...

Being lazy
haaa I don't have to care about my appearance yey

But there's one bad thing about being a homebody.. I would eventually feel lonely :( But yeah what matters the most is that I'm happy :D

okay BYE I'M GONNA SPEND MY TIME SPACING OUT RN!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to leave a comment!