20150524

Foundation in Law - UiTM or IPG?


Assalamualaikum.


It has been awhile since UPU result came out on May 6th, 2015. Alhamdulillah, I received an offer from UiTM (University Teknologi Mara) -- Foundation in Law (KPTM). At first, I didn't expect anything since I was quite sad when I checked the matriculation result before. (Because I didn't get the offer, so I was really sad lol)

I got the second choice so I was quite sad too. (ok don't bash me i was just sad ok). My first choice was Foundation in Human Sciences in IIUM. I didn't get my first choice , I was quite surprised lol because my results were okay for that course and for Law too. But, I should be grateful since I got the offer. There're a lot of my friends didn't get any offer, I feel bad for them. :( Girls, be strong and stay strong!!!

Praise be to God, I already bought a lot of stuffs rn. hahahaha yeap way too early i guess. I guess I was really eager because I never got any chance to stay at hostel or dorm. So,,,, this is my opportunity. And I actually registered for Form 6 (and studied for awhile, it was great, I had fun and I loved the Mathematics T aka Math Teruk teacher hahaha and my new school was really big and nicer than my previous school ahah!). But I quit the school after 2 weeks.

Although I got a good course (to me, this course is superbbbbb!!! and I like criminology + psychology). UNFORTUNATELY, my parents at first didn't like my course (i don't even know why). Even though this course might be a killer course for students like me (i'm lazy liao), but I have passion in psychology and would like to continue my tertiary studies in psychology... And after discussinggg, they were okay, JUST OKAY with my choice.

Even though I already got the offer, I still have to wait for IPG result. The result will be out on 29/5 i guess, and I have to register on 2nd June for foundation in law. Well, still thinking just in case if I get the offer from IPG. Since my parents want me to go to IPG and continue my studies there but I just don't really like it :/ (except for the allowance ahahha) . Feeling lost and helpless rn. Hopefully I'll choose correctly or I might regret later.

Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah knows,while you know not. --Al-Quran // 2:216-- 

AND IN CASE I DON'T GET THE IPG OFFER, SEE YOU PPL IN UITM SHAH ALAM AND THE NEW CAMPUS (FOR SEM 2, I GUESS) UITM DENGKIL WOOT WOOT. hahahaha.

UPDATE : I'm currently studying in.... UITM! ^^

and here's another post about semester one in uitm! BYE :D

2 comments:

  1. Hey umm. How's your study? >:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well first semester was okay even though i think i failed to do my best for the exam T.T

      Delete

Don't forget to leave a comment!