20160311

Talk-out-Loud!

yo waddup


Assalamualaikum and peace be upon you!

Currently, it's the 12th week for the second semester of law foundation and only 2 weeks left before finals start on this 31st March 2016. *woot* so... in this second semester, we have an ELC subject (english subject) specifically just for communication skills. Truthfully, I hate this class since the very beginning of the first class in this semester.

WHY? Simply because I am really awkward and really bad at communication skills. Of course I have experiences in normal presentations but ya know, I have this fear of talking in the public/public speaking. I also dislike this subject because the students will be evaluated in the class 100%. NO FINAL EXAM FOR THIS SUBJECT! yeap. I'm so done....

Our very first assignment for this subject was persuasive speech. I chose the topic, 'Exotic animals should not be kept as pets' and well, I still don't know how much I got for the speech but hopefully I got enough marks to get like at least A-. lol yes A- is sufficient for me /cries/ and I believe I did badly for my speech because I remember I became suddenly nervous when I was giving out my speech because I saw my lecturer's uninterested face... welp... *cries for the 1000th time*.. Now I could only pray that my marks will be supported by my other assignments.

The next assignment was forum discussion. I don't really worry about forum discussion since forum is just more like a leisure-like talk and the topic that my team got was the dress code policy at government buildings. Everything went well for the forum discussion, thank God but whatever, let's just wait for my marks....

And the third assignment is..... debATE!! *yeay....* I have ZERO experience in debating so I'm really worried about debate session later. I don't know if the real debate will be impromptu debate or the debate motion will be given earlier. Recently, I was picked to be the third speaker (opposition whip) for a mock debate session. Thank God I did well for my debate (well because my classmate helped me a lot during the debate session lol). And I was also picked to be the MC and chairperson for another mock debate session. Once again, I did well but it's just that my voice wasn't loud >.< I'm truthfully quite happy to be given chances to be the MC, chairperson and the third speaker because well my confidence level increases unexpectedly *yays*. But again, I'm worried for the real debate session because I'm scared that I'll become too nervous during the debate session. I hope everything will go well for the debate!!

MESSAGE TO MYSELF : All the best, bitch. You cAN DO IT!!! AJSOASIHEBEDEMEU *DIES*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to leave a comment!